Canberra - The National Capital | Full Day Private Tour | Departs from Sydney
- Durata: 11 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Rushcutters Bay, NSW
- Cod produs: CANBPDT
Discover Canberra, Australia's National Capital from the comfort and luxury of a private tour.
Your knowledgeable local guide will take you to see all the highlights and provide an interesting commentary on Australia's Political Hotspot. Canberra may be the political hub of Australia but this 'bush capital' has so much more to offer. From Award Winning Museums, Art & Culture to an abundance of wildlife and natural beauty Canberra has something for everyone.
You might even get to see Kangaroo's in their habitat in the bushland around Canberra!
Visit the award-winning Australian War Memorial which combines a shrine, a world class interactive museum, an extensive archive and hands-on exhibits.
No trip to the Nations' Capital would be complete without a tour through the Australian Parliament House.
You will visit the Australian National Museum that highlights more than 50,000 years of Aboriginal History as well as recent iconic Australian events and history.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Fully inclusive of all Entry Fees including: Parliament House of Australia, The National Museum of Australia, The Australian War Memorial, The Aboriginal Tent Embassy and National Park Entry
- Full day private guided tour - You will not share this tour with other groups!
- Take in the amazing views of Canberra from Mount Ainslie Lookout
- Visit the inspiring National Museum of Australia and learn more about the
incredible ancient Aboriginal culture
- Stop at beautiful Lake Burley Griffin and admire this magnificent man-made lake.
- See Government and Embassy Buildings around the Parliamentary Circle
- Enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location
Duration and Departure Time:
11 Hour Tour
Pick up at 7:30am
Drop off at 6:30pm
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney
including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
• Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
• Complimentary Morning Tea
• Bottled Water throughout the day
• National Park Entry Fees
• Australian Parliament House Visit and Tour Entry Fees
• Australian War Memorial Donation
• National Museum of Australia Entry Fees
• Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
• Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
• For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air-conditioned SUV
• For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned minivan
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
• Sunscreen and Sunhat
• Wet weather jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast
• Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy - moderate walking.
• This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
• Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard vehicle
• This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
• Yes – We highly recommend this tour for children
• Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements