Coffin Bay Oysters, Ocean and Nature Tour
- 天數: 8 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Port Lincoln, SA
- 产品编号: CBOONT
Coffin Bay Oysters, Ocean & Nature Tour
Min 2 - Full Day Tour
Visit Coffin Bay: home of the Eyre Peninsula's world famous oyster farms, learn about the farming process and how the oysters are prepared for market. No visit is complete without tasting plump, juicy oysters straight from the ocean.
Experience the Coffin Bay National Park keeping an eye out for kangaroos, emus, reptiles and birdlife all the while enjoying the spectacular coastal cliffs, crystal clear water fringed by sparkling white beaches. Also includes a farm tour to hand-feed native wildlife and sample wines from local vineyards.
· Touring with professional, local and experienced guides
· Transport in luxury 4WD Land-Cruiser
· Oyster Tour & Tasting
· Farm Tour & bag of feed
· All activities, permits and National Park entry fees
· Gourmet Seafood lunch, morning/afternoon tea, wine tasting
· Waters, soft drinks, tea, coffee, local produce
· Airport transfers (on the day if required)
Private Tour options also available.
Larger groups can be accommodated in our Mitsubishi Rosa Deluxe coach.