Canberra Day Tours
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: AG011
- Mt. Ainslie
- Australian War Memorial
- Parliament House
- Carillion Bell Tower
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Detailed and informative commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
ItineraryVisit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
• Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
• See mysterious Lake George
• Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital - Canberra
• Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
• Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
• Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia (subject to current exhibitions)
• Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
• Observe Parliament if in session
• See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
• See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
• Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
• High Court of Australia
• National Library
• National Science and Technology Centre
• "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
• Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
• Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
• An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
Other Important Information:This tour is run by an air conditioned coach. In some cases we may use air conditioned minibus.
Departs: Sydney on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Departs at Sharp 8:00AM from Sydney departure point Returns: at Around 9:00PM Duration: 13:00
Hours Hotel Pick Up: Please call our office for pick up details or mention a convenient location for Online Booking Hotel Drop off: On request.
Group Tour: Please book direct. Please check 'Specials' and receive discounts on our regular tours or we need at least a group of 12 or more people to run a private tour with 2 week's notice and they are picked up from any Sydney Metro area.
What to bring: An open mind to enjoy with a smiling face . Please dress according to the weather. In summer, you must bring your hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Always wear comfortable shoes, umbrella and raincoats are handy if it rains.