Sydney Walk on Water- Coastal Walk
- Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code : GLTSWW
Brimming with history, nature, culture, art, fashion, cuisine, design, Sydney’s set next to miles of ocean coastline and sandy surf beaches.
Sydney enjoys a relaxed outdoor and beach lifestyle, combined with arts and culture, fine food and wine, nature and cosmopolitan shopping and nightlife, but above all Sydney Loves Water !
Sydney’s East Shore is the most picturesque part of Sydney
In this area, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Bondi Beach.
Also, this area has a great historical value for the Aboriginal people and the entire nation of Australia.The Tour
Book our Walk on Water tour to discover the most popular and prominent attractions in Sydney’s most unique mix of urban lifestyle and laid back coastal living area.
Stroll around with a local Sydneysider that will not only point out the nature wonders along the way but also inform you about the history and the local quirky characters that sculptured the legend of Bondi.
Check out the great array of street art along the promenade which has been a modern canvas for street artists since the 60s. Murals are always changing; they stay up for six months and vary from quirky characters to monster tags.
Learn about the first owners of the land but also about its nowadays famous residents.
Finish with a dip in the ocean if the weather permits it.What’s included
- Local licensed guide
- 2 to 2.5 hour Sydney walking tour
- Enjoy the Informative commentary of your Ringer* tour guide
- You’ll get a vocabulary lesson on Aussie slang throughout the tour
- Appreciate the coffee/tea stop at the conclusion of the tour
- *A Ringer is the best of the best. #1 tour guide in Sydney
- Entrance fees
- OPAL Card to ride bus from Circular Quay to Bondi Beach and return
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages (not mentioned)
- Gratuities/Tips (optional)
- Coffee/tea purchases
- Food purchases
- Drink purchases
- Group bookings only by request
- Items of a personal nature
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes