James Craig Full Day Tall Ship Sailing Experience
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code : JCDaySailLong15
End Time: 04:00pm
Event Details:This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder.
Event Information:Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Morning Tea; Afternoon Tea; Lunch;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
When to arrive: 09:15am
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Casino Wharf. Pyrmont Bay wharf is closed due to maintenance for up to five months from 22 April 2015.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 443 from the city (Circular Quay, George St. or Queen Victoria Building) and alight at the ANMM.Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
Your ticket includes morning tea with a quality selection of fruit breads and fresh fruit. Lunch consists of individual packs of sandwiches, quiches and muffins. Afternoon tea will be sweet tarts and slices as well as cheese and cracker platters. Tea/coffee are available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the onboard bar.
To buy a gift certificate or make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.