Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hahndorf, SA
- Product code: ATF15 - Small Group Tour
We head towards “the Hills” for our first stop at Mt Lofty lookout to see the amazing vistas of the city of Adelaide.
Visit Woodside to taste award winning chocolates - for those with a sweet tooth, and cheeses which are sure to please. Taste delicious wines at two of Adelaide Hills wineries whilst learning about the region and its
Enjoy a hearty German Lunch in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement – 1839. There will be amble time to explore many boutique shops, galleries, museums and cafes in Hahndorf, before relishing in the extensive range of chutneys, sauces and jams at Beerenberg Strawberry Farm. Enjoy the journey back to Adelaide via some of the most picturesque villages in the Adelaide Hills.
- Pickup from selected Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotels (see list/map)
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course lunch – as German as we can get it! (choose from our Tour Menu) served with Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly tour guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control localities may be substituted on the day) Mount Lofty Lookout, Udder Delights Cheese, Melba’s Chocolate factory, Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, Two cellar doors (eg: Bird in Hand Winery, Nepenthe Wines, Hahndorf Hill Winery or Sidewood Estate Cellar Door)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Departs: Wednesday, Friday & Sundays
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm